Tecan Software Competence Center GmbH
+49 6134 1814 53
Link zur Homepage
Join Tecan! Join the market leader!
Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
Join the R&D Team and contribute to our empowering solutions at Tecan, a world leader in laboratory automation.
Associate Software Verification Engineer*
Tecan Software Competence Center -
Biologie, Informatik, Informationstechnik, Med. Biometrie u. Med. Informatik
In this versatile role, you will be responsible for customer-specific further developments and adaptations of our software product portfolio in the diagnostic area.
You will be part of an experienced team of software developers and testers, working on the creation of products to develop biotechnological and diagnostic applications in laboratory automation.
• Software verification of Windows-based application
software for liquid handling and robotic applications
• Software verification of cloud and mobile applications
• Creation and documentation of test procedures
• Design and execution of manual and automated tests
• Scientific and/or technical know-how
• Sound knowledge in the field of software verification
• Independent and systematic way of working
• Very good knowledge of German and English, both
written and spoken
• Experience in the area of test automation and in an
agile environment is preferred
• Knowledge of an object-oriented programming language
• 4€ lunch allowance
• Pension schemes: You pay in your pension contributions and we pay the same
amount up to €100.
• E-Bike charging stations: You can charge your bike for free.
• E-Car charging stations: For 25 € you rent a underground parking space and
charge your car for free.
• Free Coffee, Water and Fruit
• Company anniversary gifts, Travel voucher
• 28 paid vacation days + company holidays between Christmas and New Years
Eve + 1 bank holiday in spring time
• Team Events
Deutsch - English
Anzahl der Plätze: 2
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Tecan is a leading global provider of automated laboratory instruments and solutions. Our systems and components help people working in clinical diagnostics, basic and translational research and drug discovery bring their science to life. In particular, we develop, produce, market and support automated workflow solutions that empower laboratories.